Let’s not waste time on a long intro. You need to know where to buy homeschool curriculum. I have the info. Have fun hunting!
Looking for a local place to browse? Check out these state-by-state listings. (These lists are still in progress. If you don’t see your state, feel free to contact me and let me know you’d like that list next!)
- North Carolina
- South Carolina – Coming soon!
- Virginia – Coming soon!
Buy Secondhand Online
There are tons of places online to buy gently-used curriculum and resources. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but they’re some of my favorite sites to check.
- Remnant Books
- Better World Books
- Homeschool Classifieds
And, of course, there’s Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace and all the Facebook groups. I’m listing some of the big, country-wide groups here, but definitely check around to find more local groups as well. Pick-up versus shipping can be a plus if you’re tight on funds.
- Homeschool Curriculum Marketplace
- Homeschool Curriculum Marketplace (Yes, there are two.)
- Homeschool Curriculum Exchange
- Homeschool Curriculum & Book Swap
Can’t find what you want secondhand? Like the simplicity and support that come with buying directly from a company? Retail might be your preferred shopping method.
As usual, this is not close to an exhaustive list, but it should give you a good base for finding a wide variety of books and other resources.
- Usborne Books & More (Disclaimer: This is my personal link as an Independent Consultant)
- Rainbow Resource Center
- Christianbook.com (Yes, they do sell curriculum.)